This is one of Greg’s handmade basses. Check out the perfectly intonated minimalist bridge.
Look at the bridge on this bass! This is a Greg Back design. You won’t see this kind of thing anywhere else. Underneath this unique bridge is a B-Band pickup to provide the bass with a
natural acoustic sound.
Chambered Acoustic/Electric Bass
- Body: Honduras Mahogany (chambered) w/ Quartersawn Lacewood top
- Neck: Eastern hardrock birdseye maple (3 piece quartersawn)
Cocobolo fingerboard 34.5" scale
Turquoise stone block inlay at 12th fret
0.100" X 0.050" frets
- Bridge: Gaboon Ebony rods intonated to Buzz Feiten Tuning System
- Pickup: B-Band UST with A1 pre-amp
- Strings: LaBella Black Nylon Tape Wound (0.115, 0.097, 0.070, 0.060)
- Owner: Michael Curtis Vancouver, Washington